Affordable renovating solutions warranty
What is Guaranteed
Affordable Renovating Solutions (also trading as “Kitchen Under 2K”) provides warranty against defects and will at its option repair or replace any cabinet, kickboard or a benchtop that suffers a failure in structural integrity (under the domestic use only).
The Warranty starts on the date of purchase and lasts for 5 years. The above warranties apply only to the original purchaser and apply as long as our product is used for normal domestic use, installed in the house owned by the purchaser and used as a primary residence.
The above warranties do not cover the following:
- Normal Wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Improper handling
- Usage other than domestic kitchen
- Damage due to exposure to heat, excessive moisture or damage by water
- Component alterations or modifications
- Incorrect assembly or installation
- Outdoor use
How to make a claim
You are entitled to claim if:
- You are the original purchaser and have kept the original Invoice
- Our product was purchased for personal, domestic or household use only
- Our product has been installed in accordance with the product installation
You will be unable to claim if:
- Our product has been assembled or installed incorrectly
- Our product has been damaged by water or excessive moisture
- The property where our product has been installed has at any time after the date of purchase been rented to anyone for
residential or commercial purposes.
If the Warranty applies, (subject to the terms and conditions) described, we will honour all valid claims by either repairing or replacing the defective product with an identical component where available. If an identical component of the product is not available, we will replace it with a component of similar value.
For all claims under this Warranty, Kitchen Under 2K is not responsible for delivery, installation, removal, reinstallation or any other cost related to a claim.
If you wish to make a claim, contact our office on (02) 8678 0636.
By using the Site, you agree to our warranty terms and conditions.
Our goods come with warranties that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.